• Lee Wrights has served as an editor for several news and political commentary papers and sites including Eagle News, Free Market Daily, Rational Review News Digest, and International Society for Individual Liberty.
• In 2000, with J. Michael Bragg, he founded LibertyForAll.net, a website dedicated to free speech without censorship that does not turn down any contributor.
• Wrights has been active in the Libertarian Party since 2000 and is a lifetime member.
• In Forsyth County, he was both secretary and chair of the local chapter of the Libertarian Party and vice-chair for seven years the North Carolina Libertarian Party, where he also spent two years as ballot access director.
• On the national level, he has served the Libertarian Party as at-large member, vice chair, on the platform committee, and is currently on the LP judicial committee.
• Currently residing in Burnet, Texas, R. Lee Wrights is Senate District 24 representative to the Texas Libertarian Party Executive Committee.
• In 2008, Wrights served as campaign manager for Mary Ruwart’s run for Libertarian Party presidential candidate.
• “Lee is president of the Foundation for a Free Society, a 501c3 non-profit educational organization dedicated to promoting the principles of liberty, personal sovereignty, private property, and free markets in order to create a more free and prosperous society.”
• Wrights also works for pharmaceutical start-up company Sativa Science as secretary and communications director.