• Vern Wuensche strongly demands that the 2010 health care bill be repealed.
• He believes that tort reform with a cap on punitive damages should be enacted on health care cases.
• He believes that consumers should be allowed to buy health care insurance across state lines.
• Wuensche believes that free enterprise should be introduced into the health care system by means of efficient tax free medical savings accounts.
• He believes that emphasis should be placed on the prevention and early detection of health care problems.